01 March 2011

2011 Goal Check-up

A little review of how 2011 is going:

Money:

Make a workable budget and stick to it (or at least keep tracking it)-Made the budget and am at least tracking it, although having a hard time sticking to it. 

Pay $12,000 towards my debt- so far I've paid 1300 towards debt.

Make an extra $1,000-nothing yet.

Health:

Lose 35 pounds-  I've lost 4 pounds so far

Exercise everyday- I was doing well for a while.  Not so well now.

Misc:

Read 120 books.  I'm really not doing well here.  I've read 4 so far and in the middle of 2 more.  I've finished Carry On Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse, 61 Hours by Lee Child, Worth Dying For by Lee Child, and A Sister's Secret by Wanda E. Brunstetter.  I recommend the first 3 and very much so do not recommend the last.

Try 25 new recipes- I've been trying new recipes.  So far I made Chicken and Dumplings, Lasagna, Rosemary Chicken, Tres Leches Cake, Toffee (which was a failure), stuffing, and a sausage crescent roll thing.  So thats 7/25 done!!

Learn to knit more than just a scarves.  I looked up how to knit a blanket and it seems I might be capable of that so I should be trying that sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment