24 August 2010

A Little Rant...

I meant to post yesterday for My Pretty Pennies' Monday Money Checkup, but she didn't do it this week.  Instead you get a little rant today, brought to you by... My Scale!

I hopped on the scale this morning- as Tuesday is my usual weigh-in day when I'm on top of things and actually following through.  Imagine my surprise after a week and a half of tracking my calories (and coming in about 100 calories over what livestrong says I need for losing two pounds a week) I found myself up half a pound!  Granted half a pound is not a ton, but even when I lower my activity level on livestrong I'm still eating low enough to be losing a pound a week and instead I GAIN HALF A POUND!  I'm just so sick of it.  Sigh.

What a way to start off my staycation.

In other notes- I'm off to the amusement park today.  I expect to pay $10 in parking fees, but we will be packing a lunch and I got free tickets.  Should come away starting off the staycation on the cheap side.

No comments:

Post a Comment