20 August 2010

Goal Checkup Friday

I’ve been slowly but surely making progress towards my goals.

  • I made it to 6108 steps Wednesday but went way way under yesterday. :( I should still be able to make it to my goal if I get back on track today.
  • I just finished listening to another book, so that brings me up to 63 books.
  • I’ve been regularly using livestrong.com to track my eating- only missed one day so far!
  • I’ve eaten out a few times lately and only have $4 left to last me until Monday. Any other eating out will be part of my staycation budget (or possibly a moving expense). I had some delicious sweet tomatoes on Wednesday which was well worth my $10. I think $4 is totally reasonable since my plans this weekend involve packing, cleaning, and reading. And because I’m cheap I can stretch $4 to two fast food meals if I need to.
  • In general I’m over budget this month. Partially because of the school payment and partially just because I’ve been over spending in some categories. I think my under budget in other categories will put me at even with my income except for the school payment. Well, actually likely not since I have to buy more things for the new apartment.

The only progress on the long term goals is the book I finished and the car payment that was debited from my account on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment